Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
I’d walk from the crowded tube station at Bank on a Monday morning & stop of at the local Starbucks . Then armed with my steaming hot latte & a smile on my face, I’d get in the glass lift to whizz me up to the 6th floor whilst seeing St Paul’s Cathedral appear. Oh how I still miss that view!
I was ready to take on the week ahead & see what fun it would bring.
This feeling would last until a certain person would come plonk their backside on my desk.
You could honestly feel the temperature drop. Like a Dementor from Harry Potter was descending on me & ready to suck out my soul & cast a spell to zap my positive feelings away.
They didn’t just have this effect on me but I could see them also using their special powers on other members of the team.
That’s one thing I truly don’t miss about my time in that role in the corporate world.
Because it was so much harder to escape or distance yourself from your colleagues, especially if they were in your team!
But they can have such an impact! Just like that one bad apple in your fruit bowl, spoiling the rest of the fruit there!
People rub off on you & you rub off on others!
As business owners, we get to control who we spend our time with much more. But are you still choosing wisely?
Uncle Jim Rohn famously said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
So on this week’s podcast, I dive into this much more & talk about 7 things to really think about when it comes to who you’re spending your time with.
Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean that you need to rudely banish anyone to Azkaban. But it could help you see when it would be useful to unleash your protective force-field around you.
I really hope that my ex-colleague isn’t one of my podcast listeners … or actually perhaps I should do their current colleagues a massive favour & send it to them!
Enjoy the episode & let me know what your biggest insights & actions are from it.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Feeling stuck or wanting to see if a coach can help you grow your business? Book in for a 1-2-1 Unstuck Coaching Session with me here.
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
* Asana is the task/project management toolkit I talk about in this episode. I’m currently using the free version.
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.