Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
Guess what most of my clients say they’d love in their business … well apart from more sales?
Extra hands on deck to help them get everything on their massive & never-ending to-do list done.
But in reality … it’s not always like the saying … ‘Team work makes the dream work’.
Because if you don’t set your team up for real success, it can be more like a freaking nightmare than a dream!
Just like it was for Gordon Bombay, when he started coaching the Mighty Ducks … (you can blame Disney Life for getting me hooked back to films from my childhood, as I now watch them with Kaiyas & Aaron).
And when I say ‘team’ .. for you it could be an employee or someone you outsource work to or a freelancer.
The baffling thing is that even though most of my clients have managed individuals & teams back in the corporate world, when it comes to their own business … they find it really hard work & can sometimes end up wanting to pull their hair out!
So in this week’s podcast episode, let me share 5 key things that can help make sure your current team flying together in the same direction.
Even if you don’t have a ‘team’ yet but are planning on getting some help around your business (which I strongly suggest you do), then you’re going to want to hear this one.
- Why it’s great to get help … so stop shying away from it.
- You’re the boss & it’s down to you to provide clear directions.
- Get used to the fact that no-one is going to care about your business as much as you do.
- Understand & harness each other’s superpowers & be transparent about your different talents.
- When issues arise, sort it out ASAP instead of letting things linger on & on.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Want my help & advice to help you get out your way? Book in for a free 15 minute virtual cuppa call here.
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.
Best wishes as always.