Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
Want to know how I can quickly tell how likely you’re to achieve those goals you’ve set or not?
It all boils down to the meaning & purpose behind them!
And I’m not being all ‘woo hoo’ here – I truly mean is there a big enough reason behind them, which truly makes you committed to making them happen?
But there’s even more to it than that.
That’s why in today’s podcast episode, I’ll show you what words you need to be listening out for, which may float out of your mouth or are swirling around your head and could be holding you back. (Hint … they include ‘Should’; ‘Have to’ & ‘Must’).
Plus, you’ll get to put your current & future goals through their paces by asking these 4 super powerful questions.
- What would happen if you did it?
- What won’t happen if you did it?
- What would happen if you didn’t do it?
- What wouldn’t happen if you didn’t do it?
Even though they’ll likely make you screw up your face when you ask yourself them, they’ll quickly smoke out if your goals are hitting the mark or not for you.
So tune in to this podcast episode & see what you could either fine-tune or overhaul to make those goals even more powerful & practical for you!
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Interested in an Unstuck Coaching Session or a place on the upcoming 90 day Mastermind Group? Let’s jump on a call together & have a virtual cuppa (15 mins) to see how you can rapidly grow your business. Book your call here.
* Discover what type of entrepreneur you are by taking the Wealth Dynamics test
Best wishes as always.