I’m partial to a cuppa coffee (or two or three) a day, so last week I decided it was time to grow up & buy myself a proper coffee machine.
But after unboxing it, I was a little overwhelmed … as even though I paid extra for the ‘auto’ machine … there was still quite a bit to learn to make a ‘perfect’ flat white. Like deciding what grind size to use for the beans! Sometimes you just don’t know what you don’t know, right?
How have you been feeling about what you’re doing in business lately? Overwhelmed or feeling on top of things?
I think it’s natural for us to feel overwhelmed at times, especially when going after goals that are important for us & moving our business forward.
But if overwhelm is becoming more of the ‘norm’, then it can actually be really draining & waste so much of our time & energy … unnecessarily!
So in today’s podcast episode, I thought we could have a little chat about what to do when feeling overwhelmed.
Inside it, I share 5 key things that can help you get out your way in those times when you feel like you’ve got lots to do or thinking …. ‘agghh what am I doing??’
- Making sure your goals are in the stretched zone instead of the strained zone.
- Are your timescales & deadlines still right?
- Get it all out of your head & into a ‘system’ that works for you.
- What are you focusing on?
- Use the Pomodoro Technique to help you get things done.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Find out more about the Get Out Your Way Accelerator here.
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
Best wishes as always.