Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
A wise guy Pareto realised that working harder isn’t necessarily the smart thing to do.
In fact it can actually be down right stupid!
Because it’s only a small portion of what you actually do that makes a significant difference.
In fact, he goes as far as showing how typically 20% of what you do makes 80% of an impact.
- 20% of your marketing activities = 80% of your sales.
- 20% of your services & products = 80% of your top sellers.
- 20% of what you learn &implement = 80% of an impact.
- 20% of your limiting beliefs & mindset blocks = 80% of slowing you down & getting in your way!
So why do we often get things around the wrong way round?
You know, by putting so much of our effort … such as 80% of our time, energy, money & focus into thing that are only making a tiny difference?
Sometimes it’s simply cause we just don’t realise that we’re doing it.
But today my friend, let’s change that … for you & your business.
In this week’s podcast episode, I dive into this in much more detail & give you practical steps that you can take to ensure that you’re truly benefiting from those two magical numbers … 80:20 … in the right direction.
Let me know what insights you get when you truly take a look at what you’re doing through this new lens, by dropping me a comment below or send me a message here.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
* Looking for some help to get our your way? See how we could work together here.
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.
Best wishes as always.