Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
Remember that TV show, ‘This Is Your Life’ where they flip through the big red book & present to you important people from your past?
Well last week, I had what felt like one of those moments & it rocked!
I was speaking at an event & as a total surprise there were 6 people who ended up being there from my past. So in amongst the many hugs & catch ups, they each took me on a trip down memory lane on the various chapters of my career & business journey so far.
And it totally made me stop & think about how we just don’t know how things could unfold in the future.
The late Steve Jobs was a wise guy when he said,
‘You can’t connect the dots looking forward: you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.’
Yeah goals are important to help set us on a direction. But could you be getting too caught up on the ‘how’ it’s all going to happen & actually be robbing yourself from letting the magic unfold in ways that you don’t even expect or can’t even imagine?
I’m also not saying you should just sit on your backside & wait for it all to happen to you either. Action plays a huge part in you going on the adventure of business; meeting different people; making things happen & learning more.
But honestly, when I think back to my business journey, things have changed in many ways over the past 13 years. I’ve changed! My goals have changed. My world has changed.
In this week’s podcast, I dive into this even more with you & share just how much the having those blasts from the past has got me even more excited about the future ahead.
I’m sure that it will help you get out your way even more, when it comes to growing your business, so be sure to tune in.
But before you go to listen in, I just want to say a big thank you. Why? Because you’re also a part of my journey & I’m privileged to be a small dot in yours too.
Enjoy & ‘see’ you over on the podcast.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Feeling stuck or wanting to see if a coach can help you grow your business? Book in for a 1-2-1 Unstuck Coaching Session with me here.
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
* Asana is the task/project management toolkit I talk about in this episode. I’m currently using the free version.
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.