Are you under the illusion that everyone else gets it right the first time?
Discover what having patience & perseverance has to do with you making things happen & your goals come alive!
Press play on today’s episode of RT-TV now to hear more about how not everyone succeed at first! It’s only 2 minutes & 48 seconds short!
Often we can hold ourselves back by thinking that everything has to be perfect straight away and often think that other people have it easy – with things just happening for them! However, behind closed doors – do you think that’s always the case?
I’m sure that we’d both agree on some well-know people out there, who’ve achieved some great successes in their lives. We recognise them when we see their names in flashing lights; read about them or hear of people mentioning their names. But the majority of times, we’d never have heard of them if they didn’t have patience & perseverance!
It’s often down to their consistent actions, learning from when things didn’t go quite as expected & keep their focus upon their goals – that got them to where they are today!
“A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.”
Did you know ….?
- The Beatles were first rejected by Decca Records back in 1962?
- Beyonce’s was in a girl group before Destiny’s Child & they lost on American’s Star search – as did Justin Timberlake & Britney Spears?
- Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.”? He then started a few businesses that didn’t work out too before he found his success.
- JK Rowling created Harry Potter while being unemployed; divorced & raising her daughter while on benefits?
- Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team?
There are countless examples that I could share with you here but more importantly – HOW does this apply to you?
When working towards your current goals, make sure you keep being patient with yourself; learn & grow from any setbacks & of course keep on persevering ahead.
So this week, what are you going to do to keep on moving ahead by persevering & knowing that you’re in it for the long run?
It would be great to hear about it, so please take a minute to drop me a short comment below or on the Rapid Transformation Facebook page.
I look forward to sharing even more tips & strategies for you to create even more Rapid Transformations next time.
Have a fantastic day.