Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
‘I feel like I’m in grief’, is a phrase I’ve heard a few business owners say over the past week.
Initially those words felt mega strong to me & filled me with sadness.
But then they truly landed & made me realise that no wonder, some may be feeling like that at the moment.
I’m sure like me, the goals you set at the start of the year or 90 days ago, didn’t really take into account what’s happening in the world at the moment & the impact it’s understandably having in many ways.
So how can we help ourselves at a times like this & when you may be feeling like your emotions are all over the place?
Be kind to yourself & remember we’re all in this together.
Sometimes we need to slow down, in order to them speed up! Being in a ‘lockdown’ may be just that opportunity to enable you to do that.
So it’s ok, if it feels like you’re not crystal clear with what to do at the moment or don’t have your ‘new’ goals or strategy all mapped out.
It’s ok, if you’re feeling like your priorities & time is focused on other areas of your life.
It’s ok, if you’re super focused on your business & doing all you can to continue to make it thrive.
Whatever you decide is right for you, right now … it’s ok.
So be kind on yourself & stop beating yourself up, if you’re thinking you ‘should’ be doing things differently.
In this week’s podcast episode, I bring this to life even more & share my thoughts, plus practical tips to help you through these ‘interesting’ times.
Whatever you are doing this week … do it safely & kindly.
Remember if I can help you in anyway, then book in for a free virtual cuppa for me here.
Best wishes as always & keep well.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Feeling stuck or wanting to see if a coach can help you grow your business? Book in for a 1-2-1 Unstuck Coaching Session with me here.
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
* Asana is the task/project management toolkit I talk about in this episode. I’m currently using the free version.
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.