Get the latest episodes sent straight to your Facebook Messenger:
Not last week but the week before, I felt like I had a million of things on my to-do list and also felt like I wasn’t being very productive.
And it turns out that it was all down to me having all my to-do items & lists swirling around in my head, strewn across post-it notes & in multiple notebooks.
Even when I wasn’t in ‘work mode’, I still had that niggling feeling like I had loads to do & couldn’t then switch off.
Why did that happen?
Well it’s because I had let slip some of the systems & strategies that I had used in the past, that were working for me!
It wasn’t like things changed overnight when I stopped using some of my systems that helped me stay productive. But over a few weeks, they compounded together & that’s when I really felt it!
Luckily, I was able to sort it out & even upgrade some of the systems that I was using before to make them even better!
And seriously, I’m feeling like a productivity ninja now & like I’m in control of all the fun projects that I’m choosing to work on.
In this week’s podcast episode, I’ll share the 5 things that I did that helped me to Get Out My Way & back in control.
- Getting it all out your head & into YOUR system
- Delegate & make sure the right person is doing each task
- Say No & re-negotiate when necessary
- Be realistic with your timescales & priorities
- Use time blocking & batching to help you get & stay in flow.
- BONUS – Take a break!
I’m sure it’ll help you be as productive as you’d like to be. Plus you’ll get a heads on how how it’s all too easy to let your standards & systems slip, when things are rocking & rolling in your business, so you can avoid falling into that trap.
Here’s the extra links & resources for this episode:
* Feeling stuck or wanting to see if a coach can help you grow your business? Book in for a 1-2-1 Unstuck Coaching Session with me here.
* Thinking of being part of my next 90 day Rapid Transformation Mastermind group?
* What is your Entrepreneurial Superpower? Find out which of the 8 Wealth Dynamics profiles you are more aligned with?
* Asana is the task/project management toolkit I talk about in this episode. I’m currently using the free version.
*Discover which business growth block is holding you back by taking this free quiz.
* Join the FREE Facebook Group to access other resources & connect with like-minded business owners here: www.rapidtransformation.co.uk/facebook.